I was tagged by Shannon at Christian Moms Alliance for a meme weeks ago. I’ve got a couple other tags in line now too. I got stumped on this one, but I’ve been pondering, so here goes.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is Renee:
R – Reasonably responsible. I’ve just started being frugal after SO NOT being frugal. At all. So I couldn’t make myself just say Responsible. But I’ve been doing really well with it, so I’ll claim to be reasonably responsible for now.
E – Entertaining. In real life, I’m somewhat shy, but most people think I’m funny. So I break the ice that way. If I’m in a social situation and I can get a laugh, I feel much more comfortable. My husband doesn’t think I’m funny at all. Which I find hilarious.
N – Nice. Just being nice is so important. If at the end of my life people remember me as being nice, I’d be happy. Btw, nice does not equal being overly agreeable, apushover or wishy-washy. It’s being respectful of another person’s opinions and feelings, whether you agree with them or not.
E - Education. I’m not much for book learnin’. But I’m a big time information junkie.
E – Essayist. This E is sponsored by thesaurus.reference.com . Blog entries are kind of like essays right?